9912 – 106 Street
Toll-free: 1 (866) 429-4930
Tel: (780) 421-4930
Fax: (780) 421-1730
ARCQE is an agency dedicated to providing technical assistance to the Early Learning and Care Service sector through provision of supporting quality and building capacity to those it serves. As a provincial organization, ARCQE is unique in designing support and resources specific to the needs of the Alberta child care community. ARCQE was established in November 2004.
Creatively inspire professionals to build leadership and capacity by enhancing quality in programs and services that support children and families.
This is accomplished through:
- Community Building
- Mentorship and Coaching
- Professional Development and Training
- Research and Best Practice
- Resource Development and Distribution
ARCQE is the agency of choice and hub of leadership excellence, where excited and motivated staff lead and inspire educated and committed professionals to deliver exemplary practices through accessible and flexible programs that support community, children and families.
In order to build capacity and support improvement in the early childhood development sector, ARCQE is guided by:
- Reflective practice leading to continuous learning and quality improvement
- A supportive, strengths-focused approach
- Responsiveness and flexibility
- Ethical and transparent practices
- Working collaboratively
- Relationships based on respect, inclusion and equality