www.albertachildcareassociation.com – visit for more information
The Alberta Child Care Association (ACCA) is non-profit, member-based society with a mission to strengthen and advance a unified early learning and child care profession in Alberta.
Members include ELCC staff, students, academics, operators and other interested individuals and groups who see the value of a strong Early Learning and Child Care system for Alberta.
As a member of ACCA, you get:
- Canadian Child Care Federation affiliate member status
- Up-to-date information about the sector
- Connections with other professionals around the province
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Access to Health Benefit Plans
Membership and Renewals