NAEYC is dedicated to improving the well-being of all young children, with particular focus on the quality of educational and developmental services for all children from birth through age 8. NAEYC is committed to becoming an increasingly high performing and inclusive organization.
As a member you may take advantage of NAEYC’s array of resources to help improve your work with children. These resources include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Online access to the current issue of Young Children in the Members Only section, along with the print publication of your choice—Young Children or Teaching Young Children.
- Members selecting Young Children will receive six issues per year. Members selecting Teaching Young Children/Preschool will receive five issues a year and a Spotlight book.
- 20% discount on hundreds of books, videos, brochures, and posters carried in the NAEYC catalog.
- Access to the Members Only area of our Web site
- Discount on registration for the world’s largest early education conference
Click on the link below to become a new member