Phone: (403) 275-0258/ Fax: (403) 274-2967
3751 – 21 Street NE, Calgary, AB T2E 6T5
Good Food Box Program
HOW DO I PURCHASE A GOOD FOOD BOX?
- We will refer you to a community worker in your area who is designated as a depot coordinator.
- The depot coordinator collects orders from interested individuals.
- Individuals who would like a Good Food Box give the depot their money on or
before the order deadline.
- Depot coordinator places order for the number of boxes desired with the Community Kitchen Program by Fax.
- The Community Kitchen Program delivers the boxes to the depot and you pick up your boxes from there.
- Delivery times vary. Please contact the depot on delivery date.
Boxes are delivered once a month to every quadrant in the City.
WHAT WILL I FIND IN MY BOX?
Apples, Bananas, Broccoli, Carrots, Corn, Cauliflower, Cucumbers, Bell Peppers, Grapefruit, Lettuce, Lime, Onions, Oranges, Potatoes, Tomatoes
The selection will vary according to availability & wholesale cost
What are the Good Food Box sizes?
Large Family Box – 40+ Lbs. produce $25.00
Family Box – 30+ Lbs. produce $20.00
Single Box/Senior – 20+ Lbs. produce $15.00